Summer Swim Season
Below you will find the summer packet information we reviewed during the Parent Meeting in March. Please let us know if you have any more questions!
- TRY IT WEEK will be held at Rock River Rapids 6:15-7:30 on May 23rd & 25th. This is for NEW SUMMER SWIMMERS to try out the 50 meter pool, and gives coaches a chance to evaluate new swimmers.
- We will be accepting Registrations through the last night of TRY IT WEEK, Thursday, May 25th.
- Summer T-shirt Apparel Order Form (due May 19th).
- Registration cost is $150 for the summer. Second sibling is $120, and any additional siblings will be $100. Please complete separate Registration forms for siblings. USA Swimming insurance is required, and is $40. If your child has already been swimming in Fall or Winter Sessions, or with another year-round club, they have already paid their annual Insurance; which covers them through summer season. *Missouri Valley does offer the OUTREACH program for families who qualify for USD260’s Free/Reduced Lunch Program. Please email me for details.
- SUMMER SWIM runs May 30th-July 15, 2017. If your child qualifies for D2 Championships..those are the following weekend.
- Our Fundraiser this year is selling HEAT SHEET ADS. See Parent Packet for information on placing an ENCOURAGMENT AD for your swimmer(s), or having a business sponsor our team! Thank you!
- Below is the link to order Team Suits/caps/bags, through STARTING BLOCK. A team cap is required for Meets, but a team suit is optional. See parent packet for details.
- Below is the link below on becoming an OFFICIAL for our Team. We NEED officials to run the meets, so please read over the information and consider joining our team of OUTSTANDING OFFICIALS! Thank you in advance!
Please let me know if you have any more questions, or if you’re no longer swimming.. if you’d like to be removed from our email list.
DSC Vice President